Monday, June 16, 2008

Quite a week

Well last week the hill got some use. Fluidride hosted 32 high schoolers from the Puget Sound, to a week of riding, eating, riding, eating, and eating. Shawn Sinskie participated quite a bit and is psyched to start something similar around here. The trails are dusty and slick, and hard to work on.

I will be marking a cross-country loop using something old, something new, something borr..... you know. It will be a combination of ribbons and ground paint. The goal is to start refining a super sweet loop or maybe two to incorporate into a race in the next year or so. Tires make the best trails, so please give the routes a chance. I have been machete trail building a bit up there and some of the spurs make pretty sweet XC runs. If you want to take part in the design of these, let me know. I plan to be up there Thursday and Sunday morning.

That's all I got

No comments: